Friday, September 28, 2007

It's that time again...

...Fall Primetime line-ups began!

I watched Cane on Tuesday. Pretty good, but we'll see what happens with it. Private Practice and Dirty Sexy Money were on Wednesday. Dirty Sexy Money was good...I think. I wasn't sure how I felt about it at the end of the episode. A little confused but maybe that will clear up as the season continues. I'll give it a couple more weeks. I was actually very surprised with Private Practice considering when they started building the show up last season in a couple episodes I wasn't completely interested in it. Could be decent! I think part of the reason that it's good is that it's back to focusing on the patients and their ailments and not the love/personal lives of the doctors (there is a little bit of that entwined, but not as much as Grey's).

Speaking of Grey's, I'm not sure I like all this change (ironically, that's what the whole show focused on). Last season wasn't my favorite season (focus shifted to personal lives), but now that Kate Walsh and Isaiah Washington are gone and there is a new batch of interns, it's too much. I heard that it's supposed to return focus to the patients, and I hope so. I think Grey's to me is like ER was to my parents. It was amazing at first and then it got too personal and they stopped watching it as much. Ugly Betty returned for Season 2 (the season 1 finale was really good) and it was funny and I liked it. I think I'm really just having a hard time getting back into my shows because of the break. Last year I started watching the shows on DVD so right after I finished a season the new one would start and I was overly excited because I could remember all the stuff that happened in the finale. Now, The Office...I DVR-ed it and only watched the first 10 minutes (roughly), but I was soooo disappointed that Jim and Pam went on a couple dates and are just "good friends again". I'm really hoping that later in the episode they date again...or at least the season. I was looking forward to seeing them together so much!

OK, that's my update on how I watch too much TV. Have a great Friday!

3 comments:

scafidi said...

Ooh, you have to watch the rest of the Office. Pretty damn good episode, but I won't ruin anything. Just watch out for rabies.

Allison Jacobs said...

I watched it last night...whew! Did Meredith actually have Rabies or just at risk. I couldn't understand Dwight.

scafidi said...

She was probably just innoculated for it after an animal bite or something in the past. Happens a lot.