Monday, February 4, 2008

Viva Las Vegas...

Back from Vegas! As much as everyone talked poorly about it, I actually quite enjoyed it and would like to go back sometime when I'm not working. I saw Penn and Teller and O (Cirque du Soleil). O was the most amazing show I have ever seen! It's hard to fully give it credit through a description, one really has to see it. But, it was done in water, under water, on the water...just amazing. People would enter and exit through the water, the stage would rise up and people would be on it. If you go to Vegas, I would recommend that show. In fact, I would say go to Vegas just to see O!

I won $50 in a nickel slot machine, which was awesome. If I did the max bet I would have won $24,000...even more awesome. But hey, I still won $50.

The show itself went really well. I was told I did a good job and that's what I wanted to hear. I've decided I need to write something, or at least start on an idea so that when planning for NAB is over, I can try and do something production related. I need to sit down and just write but it's so hard to come up with an idea and once you get it, it has to flow.

I went to Erin Austin's play reading tonight (which was really good and funny) and that inspired me more to sit down and make myself write something. It's hard work, but it'll pay off in the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.