Tuesday, January 8, 2008

High of 68

Who knew I would ever say that the 50s and 60s are hot?!?! Coming from Florida, 50 or 60 is a cold snap. It's 55 right now and the high is 68 today and it's BEAUTIFUL outside. Yes, you still might want a light jacket because it isn't summer, but it feels like a spring day, not the beginning of January! Last night Joanne and I went to dinner and we couldn't even wear our jackets because we were getting hot in them and one woman stepped outside and said to her friend "It's so hot." It seems like in Florida this would feel cold to me, but maybe a thirty degree drop in temperature will do that. Unfortunately, this is a temporary phase. It was in the high 50s yesterday (although Robert went out yesterday to explore the city and said it was a high of 62), today is 68, and tomorrow is in the high 50s...then it goes back down. Oh well, I'm enjoying it while I can.

No comments: