Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color?"

I never thought I would say this, but snow is passe. Okay, maybe that's not the right word to describe it, but it snows so much here that it's just another thing, like rain in Florida used to be.

I saw my first celebrity! You probably wouldn't know his name, but you would know his characters. We were walking in the Subway to Green Drinks(an event for work) and I saw him, made eye contact, and didn't recognize him. Then Morgan said "Did you see Peter Dinklage?" He plays the publisher in Elf (the really mean one that wants the limo heated to a certain temperature that Buddy gets into a fight with). He was also the nanny from Nip/Tuck last season. I was so excited to see my first celeb!

I'm sooooo excited for Christmas Break! Jack gave us Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day off so I get to see my family from the 21st-31st! It'll be a nice breather before the craziness of January and NATPE returns.

1 comment:

scafidi said...

You forgot the thing he's most famous for: being a midget.